Esco API-NaCl Sodium Chloride
Esco sodium chloride API-NaCl is an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is ideally suited for the manufacture of enteral and parenteral infusion solutions, as well as for further pharmaceutical applications
To satisfy the extremely strict requirements in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, esco – european salt company produces a particularly pure pharma salt that exceeds the purity requirements of the European, American and Japanese pharmacopoeias.
Esco sodium chloride API-NaCl is made from premium quality sodium chloride, is of exceptional chemical purity, pyrogen-free and contains absolutely no additives.
- Complies with the requirements of the European (EP), American (USP) and Japanese (JP) Pharmacopoeias
- Produced compliant with the EC GMP Guidelines and the ICH Q7
- CEP certificate
- FDA registered
- Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001
- Product safety system
- HACCP in accordance with the principles of the Codex Alimentarius
- Regular audits of the production facilities by experts, pharmaceutical companies and
- federal regulatory authorities
- Traceability system thanks to unique labelling
Esco API-NaCl is obtained from particularly pure brine through a highly sophisticated vacuum salt method. All stages of the production, analysis and quality control process comply with the strict basic rules of the GMP. With this precise production process, we guarantee our customers maximum reliability and safety for products based on API-NaCl.
For further information please contact the sales office
Product Specification - for more information download our PDF - Click here
MacCann&Byrne, Salt Suppliers, Esco Salt, Pharmaceutical Salt, Esco Sodium Chloride, Pharmaceutical applications, pure pharma salt, premium quality sodium chloride,
This product is not available for sale directly from the site,
please contact us for further information
For Trade EnquiriesIndustrial User & Larger Volumes Please Call
046 94 32104