Esco HD-NaCl Sodium Chloride
Esco sodium chloride HD-NaCl was developed especially for applications in the area of haemodialysis. Other pharmaceutical or cosmetic applications are possible.
Esco sodium chloride HD-NaCl is a particularly pure vacuum salt, which is produced especially for demanding pharmaceutical applications. It is produced and tested compliant with the requirements of the current versions of the European, American and Japanese pharmacopoeias.
- Complies with the requirements of the European (EP), American (USP) and Japanese (JP) Pharmacopoeias
- Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001
- HACCP product safety system in accordance with the principles of the Codex Alimentarius
- Regular audits of the production facilities by experts and pharmaceutical companies
- Traceability system thanks to unique labelling
- HD-NaCI Sodium Chloride is of High purity
- Of natural origin
- Low content of by-minerals
HD-NaCI Sodium Chloride Production Process
Esco HD-NaCl is obtained using a vacuum salt method from special and extremely pure brine. The sodium chloride obtained is of outstanding purity, contains no additives and is packaged separately from all other salt production equipment in dedicated areas. With this precise production process, we guarantee our customers maximum reliability and safety for products based on HD-NaC
Esco HD-NaCl is produced in individual batches and then analyzed. With each delivery, an individual analysis certificate is provided. Accompanying HACCP analysis in accordance with the principles of the Codex Alimentarius and a quality management system that accommodates the requirements of EN ISO 9001 safeguard our exacting quality standards.
Esco HD-NaCl Sodium Chloride in pharmacopoeia quality
For further information please contact the sales office
Product Specification - for more information download our PDF - Click here
MacCann&Byrne, Salt Suppliers, Esco HD-NaCl, Esco sodium chloride, salt for pharmaceutical applications, HACCP analysis, Pharma sodium
This product is not available for sale directly from the site,
please contact us for further information
For Trade EnquiriesIndustrial User & Larger Volumes Please Call
046 94 32104